UK School Trips Offer
CLOtC are pleased to announce the continuation of a Quality Badge holders discount of £100 off the UK School Trips annual fee, so that you can promote your LOtC Quality Badge directly to around 300,000 people looking to book an educational visit within the UK and increase your bookings.
At http://www.ukschooltrips.co.uk/ they’ve really bridged the gap between the best UK venues and those looking to book UK based educational trips. During 2010 UK School Trips was used 306,375 times by teachers, youth leaders, lecturers, nursery managers, child minders and parents who were looking for an educational visit in the UK.
UK School Trips will increase your bookings because their users are accessing a specialist site, searching to their exact requirements, when they have already made the decision to book an UK based trip. LOTC Quality Badge status is flagged on the site, so award holders really stand out.
A full years advertising will cost you only £250 + vat instead of the normal price of £350 + vat.
For a full year UK School Trips will offer you:
- Exposure to around 300,000 people actively looking to book an educational trip, with a picture and unlimited information in all suitable types of visits and curriculum topics.
- Promotion in their monthly newsletter to over 55000 registered people who book educational visits.
- Extra promotion for any offers or special events on http://www.ukschooltrips.co.uk/ and also as part of a partnership with the Times Educational Supplement they can promote your special offers to over 600,000 TES website users.
- A checklist to make sure that you include all of the relevant information a teacher needs to make it easy for them to book with you.
- Behind the scenes marketing to ensure the venues on the site are very easily found and get great bookings.
For more detailed information on exactly how UK School Trips could increase your bookings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clare Hunter on 01273 201145