Access to and use of the LOtC Quality Badge website is provided by the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
The Council for Learning Outside the Classroom may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the LOtC Quality Badge website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Terms and conditions
- The Council for Learning Outside the Classroom does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided on this website by external sources, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any consequences arising from the use of such information. The Council cannot guarantee that links provided by external sources will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- This website is the property of the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom and is protected by copyright © Council for Learning Outside the Classroom 2011. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, adapt, alter or otherwise use this website’s content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- In using the LOtC Quality Badge website you agree to use it only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of the site.
- You may be asked to supply personal information to the LOtC Quality Badge website. Personal information is anything which enables you to be identified in some way, such as your name or email address. If you supply such information, we are legally bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that it is only used for the purpose for which it was first requested and to ensure that the data is held securely.
- Your personal information will never be supplied to external parties without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it.
- If you are making a financial transaction via the LOtC Quality Badge website you will be directed to a secure area of the internet payment processing system used by this website, where you will be asked to provide the relevant bank/card details.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as is necessary and will remove it in the event that its purpose has been met.
- We may also collect and record information in order for us to understand more about how this website is used. In order to do this we may send cookies to your PC. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies do not identify you personally, just the computer you have used. You can disable this function within your website browser without affecting your navigation around the website.
- We will not send unsolicited emails to you or people you know as a result of using this website.
- The Council will not disclose your information to any unauthorised person or body but will use such information for administrative and marketing purposes and to keep you up to date wth news and developments about Learning Outside the Classroom and the Council for Learning Outside the Classroom, unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive this information either by mail, telephone or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org